A 14-YEAR-old woman in Brazil died after she was electrocuted whereas utilizing a hair straightener.
Thamires da Conceicao Silva was killed immediately after her moist hair touched the equipment’s uncovered wire.
The 14-year-old was straightening her hair at residence in Sitio Tubarao in north-eastern Brazil on Saturday night time when the tragic incident occurred.
Her household instantly referred to as the emergency providers, nonetheless, they had been unable to revive her.
An uncovered wire might have induced her to undergo the deadly electrical shock, cops mentioned.
Witnesses informed police that she additionally had moist hair when she was electrocuted, in response to native media outlet Diamante On-line.
It’s unknown what model the straightener was.
Simply final month one other teenage woman in Brazil died after being electrocuted.
Radja Ferreira de Oliveira was utilizing her telephone – which was being charged – when her residence was hit by lightning.
Emergency providers had been referred to as, however by the point the paramedics arrived on the scene, her household had already given her first assist and rushed her to hospital.
Sadly, Radja was pronounced useless on arrival.
We pay on your tales!
Do you could have a narrative for The Solar information desk?
Leave a Reply